Sunday, August 23, 2009

"In The Moment" and You

Greetings to all,

I just came home from having dinner with friends. Each had experienced a hectic day in their own way...One was working in the bank, one was working with emergency care patients in the hospital, one was packing all day in preparation for selling her home. There I was just enjoying the laughter and stories from my three friends. One would never have known that they all had had such a stressful day. As we chatted away I do not think any of us realized that the restaurant was so busy nor how many times the waiter came to refill our ice tea glasses. We were so engaged in each others stories...some I think received a bit of the creative touch to see how far fetched they could go with their stories. I must say it was a lively and peaceful time after a hectic and involved day.

With friends and "In The Moment" Experiences, "Present Time" brings such meaning to life. The future nor the past does not invade such present moments as being with friends and enjoying each other unconditionally. This experience is just one of many that happens throughout the day. Just think about it. We have some moments that a fleeting ...just a quick siting from the window on viewing a bit of nature unfold before us. In my case ...love watching the hummingbirds at the feeder. Amazes me over and over again how their little wings can move so quickly as they move in so many different directions.

How about you? I would love to hear about your "In The Moment" Experiences. I, also, invite you to join me and belong to "In The Moment" Club. The membership cost is only to experience being "In The Moment" and sharing it with others.

Please share your stories with us about how and what special experiences you have had "In The Moment." Do sign up for our newsletter today. Would love to have you join our club.

Best with your new "In The Moment" Experiences!

Until the next time, I am so greatful for you visiting our blog.

Adele Arnesen

No comments:

Post a Comment